Sunday, September 5, 2010

Arts

Upon my discovery toward inner freedom...aka removal of the chains placed around my heart...wait is that a band name?
anyways...upon the road towards spiritual enlightenment...
wait that's not right either.

Let's start over.

I
am
working
on
the self.

A challenging conquest...
inner space.
All that holds us back.
OUR FEARS
OUR DREAMS
all defined by most men as the soul.
Cognitive behavioral patterns.

I met with a lovely lady yesterday.
Sat and listened to a fraction of the waterfall of my weaknesses.
TOO PROUD
for all these years to confront them.
And there they laid on the table.
Seeing every mistake
she did not like the others...
did not throw it in my face nor
did she judge them.

Multiple repeated actions
many men...?
Many fingers upon paleness.
Many mistakes justified.
How many I let walk all over my beauty.
How many did I let control my way of thinking.
How afraid I was of my SELF.

With all dead.
Including the girl that used to hold my name...
I chose life.
As daddy would say "love and laughter."

I wish to love.
I do not fear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment