Friday, February 19, 2010

Give me the strength.

Work seems like the only constant.
Money intangible...it never appears,
and the debt grows.

I'd like to find a place where I could rest my head.
Tall green grass,
I'd trade for a summer beach for a snow day.

Analyzing all the variations that sets us apart,
emotional without understanding.

I'm waving a whisper his way.

Containing all the secrets of the love
existing in the background of my subconscious.

Disconnect the sight line of what is defined reality.

Spectrum of fragility.


Everyday losing my vocabulary, but gaining incite
and all the emotional thunderstorms thriving
deep within this heart,
forces the creativity
bursting out
onto the ivory.


Wrapped up in the game of life.
Bound more like it.

ME
Dramatic and irreplaceable.


You know you wish you could let me go
but something about me
draws attention.

Commands an audience,
desires a listener
engages a companion
to
acknowledge
the existence of HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment